I am preparing to begin the Table Internship with the Rock of Roseville September 12th, which is approaching quickly. I am so blessed with the ways the Lord has already blessed my finances and provided for my tuition, I am still believing for miracles to reduce or eliminate my debt all together, I am very excited to see what the Lord will do in these areas.
God has already been seriously working on my heart for the past 8 months now, since I was baptized in the Dandelion's (community home) bathtub on January 22 of this year. I have been receiving so much healing already in so many areas that I never even knew existed. I am truly a different person, I live a changed life. I could not live this changed, and changing, life without the direction and strength of Jesus.
I plan to keep you all updated as I go through this 9 month intense process, I want to share my journey with you.
I will quickly share something the Lord revealed to me a little while ago, just to kick things off. I have been praying for months for the Lord to romance me. I wanted to feel like His bride, I wanted to know His husbands love for me. So I kept praying and praying and feeling a little discouraged I kept praying anyways. All of a sudden the Lord began to speak to me through others telling me that this season in my life was going to be one of romance and love from Him. I was so excited, the Lord was responding to my prayers in His timing. I began digging into the book of Song of Solomon and it came alive to me in a whole new way that I have never experienced, I have read the words before but never had I truly felt the passion behind them. As I read over and over the woman in the story being called the fair one, I recalled that my own name means fair one. I previously thought that was a boring or insignificant meaning for my name. I even told people how I felt about my name. One person in particular told me he thought it was really awesome that my name meant fair one. After this new revelation I shared with him my new found love for my name and its meaning.
Behold, you are fair, my love! Behold, you are fair! -Song of Solomon 4:1a
No comments:
Post a Comment